Barcliff ?
I'm talking about the RB they had. I can't remember his name though. I think he was a black kid. I think he got into some legal trouble.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Barcliff ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
isaiah is doing fine at C-N...just not playin football at this point
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
See if I can add a few.
James "Poss" Bolling (PV) - UK
Todd Bloomer (PV) - ETSU
Shay Chapman (PV) - MVS Not sure how long he was there
T.J. Hamler (PV) - MVS Not sure how long he was there
Kevin Mitchell (PV) - VMI & CN
Doug Mullins (PD) - Richmond
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I don't want to scan through this whole thread again, but Carrol Dale should be mentioned in here somewhere if not already.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Mark Bloomer went to VT also
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
That's great, I'm Glad. It is a great place, I shoud know. Anyway, like I said, I have heard some trash and didn't believe much of it. Its a shame he isn't playing, though.
Didn't the Jones boy from GC go there also? I hear he should be on the roster this year.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
yeah he's on the offensive line...zach jones
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[ QUOTE ]
What about Mike Hamm?
[/ QUOTE ]
Hamm played at Morehead.
Kurt Boozer from Coeburn, not sure where he played college ball but he did play for the Cowboys, he was mostly on the practice squad made the travel team for a few games. Even though he wasn't on the field every week he still got a superbowl ring the same as all the others.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Notice a lot of blue devils going on. More than everybody else added up and they think they can ball with us. Our backups are better than anybody that gets on the field at Coeburn or Pound.
Bookmarks